Black Bean Crumbles
Low-fat. Serve over baked yam halves to make burrito boats. Add greek yogurt for extra protein, and top with chopped pepper, green onion, corn kernels, cilantro, lime juice, and salsa of course.
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. Process all ingredients together in the food processor until they stick together and form a paste.
3. With wet hands, spread/crumble mixture onto the prepared sheet.
4. Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes, then remove from oven and chop up with a spatula or spoon.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes more, then chop/crumble again.
6. Bake for 3-5 minutes more.