Tofu Pot Pie Gravy
This the gravy I use for my tofu pot pie. Pretty basic.
1⁄2 cwhite flour
1⁄4 cnutritional yeast
1⁄4 cvegetable oil
2 cvegetable stock (or miso)
1 Tsoy sauce
- Make 2 cups of vegetable broth or Miso and set aside
- Toast the flour in a medium sauce pan on medium heat until you start to smell it. Stir constantly.
- Stir in the yeast and toast for another minute
- Add the oil and cook another 3 minutes
- Add the broth/miso and bring to a boil and reduce heat to minimal
- Add the soy sauce
- Pepper to taste