Fat Head Pizza
Pizza crust made of CHEESE!!
1 1⁄2 cmozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 Tcream cheese
3⁄4 calmond flour (plus 1 TBsp almond flour)
- Put the shredded/grated cheese and cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, salt, rosemary (or other flavourings) and ground almonds, mix gently.
- Place in between 2 baking parchment/paper and roll into a circular pizza shape. Remove the top baking parchment. If the mixture hardens and becomes difficult to work with, pop it back in the microwave for 10-20 seconds to soften again but not too long or you will cook the egg.
- Make fork holes all over the pizza base to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Place the baking sheet with the pizza base on a baking tray or pizza stone, and bake at 220C/425F for 12-15 minutes, or until brown.
- To make it really crispy and study, flip the pizza over once the top has baked to a golden colour. I turn the pizza onto the baking parchment I used to roll out the pizza base, then slide it back onto the baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and add all the toppings you like. Make sure any meat is already cooked as this time it goes back into the oven just to heat up the toppings and melt the cheese. Bake again at 220C/425F for 5 minutes.