Quinoa Goes Cajun
Low fat. Quinoa, tempeh and red beans.
1. In a saucepan with a tight fititng lid, bring the quinoa and 3 cups of the vegetable broth to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Crumble the tempeh and lightly brown it in 1 Tbsp coconut oil
3. Add the vegetables, garlic, and 3/4c vegetable broth. Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add the seasonings and stir well.
5. Once the quinoa is cooked and fluffy, add the beans, toss everything together in the skillet and stir until heated through.