Low-carb and super yummy.
|Source||THM cookbook p140|
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, then add the chopped onion and cook until translucent.
3. Add any additional optional veggies to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until veggies are tender. Drain off any excess liquid if necessary.
4. Add seasonings and tomato sauce and let reduce over low heat for several minutes.
5. Add ground round to sauce, if using.
6. Put the cream cheese, cottage cheese, eggs and pesto (if using) in a blender and process until smooth.
7. Assemble the lasagna: spread half the tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Top with half the cheese mixture, then layer on half the spinach/greens. Repeat the layers. Top with the grated mozzarella and a good sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbly. Let rest for 5-10 min before cutting to avoid a soupy lasagna.