A great side dish for a low carb meal. Don't be afraid to add fat! Serve with spicy mayo or ketchup for dipping if you like.
|Source||THM cookbook p218|
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Empty the frozen beans on to two 9x13" baking sheets.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until no longer frosty.
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter or coconut oil and prepare the rest of the seasonings.
5. When the beans aren't cold anymore, pour the butter or coconut oil over the beans, dividing the amount between the two sheets. Sprinkle the dry seasonings over the beans and toss using tongs.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes more, turning the beans once or twice, until they are tender and slightly shriveled. The'll be ready when they look crispy in places. You can broil at then end for a couple of minutes for an extra crisp result but be careful not to burn them!