Egg Roll in a Bowl
|Source||THM cookbook p62|
1. Crumble the tofu with your hands.
2. Combine the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce and pour over the tofu. Let marinate for as long as you can.
3. Drain the tofu and reserve any left over marinade.
4. Lightly brown the tofu and sliced onions in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add the cabbage and any left over tofu marinade. Cook for several minutes until the cabbage is tender and wilted, stirring often.
6. Add the mung bean sprouts if using, and the green onions. Cook for a few more minutes.
7. Turn off the heat and add the salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste. Add more sesame oil, soy sauce to taste.