Crispy Fried Tofu
|Source||THM cookbook p173|
1. Cut the tofu into 1/3" slices.
2. Combine all the breading ingredients on a plate or shallow bowl.
3. Combine the egg and water in a bowl.
4. Melt 2 T coconut oil or butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
5. Dip the tofu slices in egg, wiping away the excess egg on the side of the bowl, then coat the tofu in breading mix.
4. Brown the breaded tofu for a couple of minutes on each side. When you've cooked about half of the tofu, melt the other 2 T of fat and cook the rest.