Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Damn fine all-in cookies. These cookies seem flexible enough to handle just about any reasonable combination of extras. Mix it up with coconut, chocolate chips, seeds, nuts, dried fruit, or what ever else strikes your fancy. I've also done them vegan with oil and they turn out great. They will stay soft and chewy for a week if you can get them to last that long.
|Source||Heavily modified from unknown source|
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a lage bowl, mix the banana, butter, sugar, vanilla and water until creamy.
- Mix the small bowl ingredients into the large bowl.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake in centre of oven for 10-12 minutes.